Disclosure: Some links below are my affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Don’t worry, I only share products and services that I use and truly love. Thank you.
This is an ebook written by Nataly Llanes, the owner of Love and Paper Flowers. It is a comprehensive guide for new and veteran bloggers, covering everything from how to pick a blog name to how to gain followers.
What is inside Blogcabulary Plus ebook?
- General blog terminology and anatomy
- Different blogging platforms and hosting providers
- WordPress, social media, SEO and Google Analytics
- Business and monetization opportunities (affiliate marketing, services, sponsorships, products, subscriptions etc)
- Code and technology (HTML elements, metadata, links, breadcrumbs etc)
- Blogging how-to’s (WordPress setup, rich pins, Sitemap submission to Google etc)
- Lists of 40 Facebook and 20 Pinterest groups!
I really wish this book has been launched before I started blogging!
This is a book by Robert Kiyosaki. I have read this book when I was in high school and it opened my eyes to a totally different world of investing.
I truly hope my parents had read this bestseller, years before they retired from work!
This is a book by Brandon Turner. I have read this book when I started investing in a vacant lot, duplex and condominium properties.
I wish every aspiring real estate entrepreneur reads this book while on their investing journey!
This is an online membership site managed by Terra Dawn, the owner of Uncork Your Dork. It has a step-by-step guide to knowing your reader/ customer, growing your list to launching your ebook, course or membership site.
What is inside the Wham! Bam! Business Plan! membership?
- Immediate access to the “Wham! Bam! Business Plan!” path + over 25 full traffic training courses with videos downloads etc
- Terra’s feedback, advice and knowledge bank when you need it via member’s community
- Live events and webinars
- Recorded trainings with bloggers and online entrepreneurs
- A library of workbooks, worksheets, and ebooks not found on the public blog
- A lot more inside the membership!
I regret not joining the membership as soon as I’ve heard about it!
Sign up to check your grammar on your resume, blog, and Facebook. The free account works fine for me. I installed this on my laptop but you can also download the application on your mobile phone or tablet.
This is an awesome platform to create images and logos for your blog and social media. The free account is a good way to start. I use it from the website but you can also download it on your mobile devices.
This is a booking site for super cheap lodgings (villas, castles, lofts, boats etc.) Options are unlimited and hosts are accommodating.
Sign up and receive USD $25 as travel credit!
Have you used any of the resources mentioned above? How was your experience? Do you have other recommendations that you’d like to tell us? If you know people who can benefit from My Favorite Lists, please use the social icons to share!
Happy to help,